
I'll try to deny it. There's a force inside my soul that makes me want to feel something towards you, a faint hollow image just beside. I try to reach out but what I touch is emptiness. Your image is still, like a painting made by Picasso. What I breathe is purely yours...the scent, the sweat, it's heady and I can't stop. I try to make you hold on to myself, my veins, my blood, my heart, you're in me. If you shall go away I'll find you. Then just as I opened my eyes from wishing "you would be mine" my heart stops...time stops but you...you are moving, towards me, leaning in and whispering "I will forever be yours, as you are mine in this love story that is meant to be told". A sudden cold chill enters near and makes me believe that you have always been here. I grasp the blanket covering my fragile body and it gives me heat as never imagined. What I feel makes it as if you are near. My eyes are in lock with a sea of pleasure and love. I hold onto you tight as if it was our last night beneath the stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment