
Dear Stranger,
When everything is just about to be over I go over some pictures. They may not be of you, nor of people you may know. They are random strangers. Strangers who never fail to put a smile on my sweet dear face. Their qualities are sensual yet refined. I'd believe that someday I could be a stranger who would put a smile on your face. A face I'm so cared of knowing. That a smile would creep from the corners of the warm blooded mouth. It would be just a simple pleasure just to see that in my mind, in my dreams. It would clearly be something I conjugated from the deepest most darkest thoughts of mine. A thought that I cannot bear to imagine these days. See if this image comes true then I would never have to dream again. Since my reality is the dream of my dreams. Then again your heart wont try to portray that image that lies deep in my soul. In the end I'll still dream the same dream. In that dream my lips will be touching yours and my heart will intertwine with yours. Since you are the stranger that has grasped my heart in my dreams through the night.
Ever Mine
Ever Ours
Forever and simply till eternity.
this is really good! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteI have to tweak it a bit :)